- Daily Hydrating Natural Face Cleanser
- Gently Removes Surface Impurities, Oil, Makeup & Mascara
- Refreshes, Lightly Exfoliates Smoother Skin
- Softens and Tones Skin,
- Sulfate Free, 26 Anti-Oxidants, pH Balanced
- 3 Best Facial Cleanser Awards
Skin 2 Skin, sulfate free White Tea Face Wash reveals softer, smoother; tone skin while gently cleansing away excess surface oils, removes makeup, mascara and impurities. White Tea Face Wash is pH balanced, Glycerin, Anti-Oxidants, S2S 20 Bio-Active Certified Organic Complex, and gentile exfoliation to reveal younger smoother skin without drying leaving skin soft, hydrated and conditioned. Excellent cleanser with a Clarisonic or Foreo, cleans face for one minute and no need for toners. For all skin types, women, man, and teens
Use with Skin 2 Skin, Oatmeal & Pomegranate Face Scrub, 4 times a week maximizes the benefits of the exfoliation to help maintain a smooth younger complexion and control dark spots and discoloration.
- Glycerin – Hydrates skin and regulates water balance
- Sodium mild cleansing complex none drying and none irritant
- S2S Certified Organic Bio-Active Complex including: White & Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate, Cucumber, Ginseng, Carrot, Grapefruit, Red Clove, and Rose Hips
- White Tea – One of the world’s most powerful anti-oxidants
- Neroli – Anti-Oxidant that gently exfoliates
- Jasmine – Improves sagging skin and healthy appearance
- Orange – High in Vitamin C, increases exfoliation and removes impurities
- Spearmint – Promotes cleaner skin, reduced dryness and breakouts
- Lemon – Anti-Oxidant eliminates toxins
- Borgamot – Natural astringent, tones the skin
No Forbidden Ingredients including: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Dyes and Food Color, Synthetic Fragrance, No Animal Ingredients, and No Animal Testing
4 fl oz / 120 ml air pump bottle able to get 99.9% of product out, approximately 3 month supply
Truth-In-Aging Five Star Review and Recommended. “Overall, I think this (White Tea Face Wash) is a great cleanser. I like to use it some mornings as a pick-me-up and on alternating nights with my cleansing brush for an exfoliating boost. It thoroughly removes surface oil and makeup (including eye makeup) and leaves skin looking fresh and revitalized.” “White Tea Face Wash did a good job cleansing and balancing my combo skin without leaving it tight or dry. Plus, I was able to cut back on the amount of cleansers I rotate between thanks to the range of this formula. by Holly Dawsey To read the full review click Truth-In-Aging
White Tea Face Wash a Natural Face Cleanser is an essential part of any Anti-Aging Skincare Regiment, twice a day morning and night.
- Dampen face and eyes with lukewarm water, never hot. Hot water will damage and dry the skin.
- Use 2 to 3 pumps of White Tea Face Wash to your hands, face cloth or cleansing brush or Clarisonic.
- Start at the jowl line and work your way up, add another pump of face wash if needed. Cleanse the face for one minute in a circular motion.
- Pat your face dry then apply your eye product first, followed by your Skin 2 Skin Natural Anti-Aging Skincare products.
Why you should cleans twice a day with Skin 2 Skin® daily hydrating White Tea Face Wash:
- Daytime cleansing prevents excess oil production.
- Research shows cleansing twice a day is essential to looking younger, longer.
- Cleansing with pH balanced cleanser is essential for letting anti-aging ingredients work.
- Forgoing nighttime cleansing regularly will give you larger pores.
- Nighttime cleansing prevents skin dehydration.
For External Use Only, keep away from children and if irritation develops discontinue use.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil Fatty Acid), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Natural), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut Fatty Acid), Glycerin, (S2S Bio-Active Certified Organic Complex) extracts of: Camellia Sinensis (White Tea), Camellia Oleiferra Leaf (Green Tea), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Wild Chamomile) Flower, Panax (Ginseng) Root, Fucus Vesiculosus Bladderwrack (Seaweed), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Seed, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba ), Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover), Humulus Lupulus (Hops), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf (Yerba Mate) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Citric Acid, Propitiatory White Tea Essential Oil Blend of; White Tea, Neroli, Jasmine, Orange, Spearmint, Lemon and Bergamot