- Daily Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser that Smooths Texture, Hydrates & Purifies
- Infused with AHA & BHA & Exfoliate Jojoba Beads
- Accelerates Skin Rejuvenation Face, Neck, Shoulders and Chest
- Brightens Dark Spots, Discoloration & Evens Skin Tone
- Unclogs Pores Reducing Breakouts
AB-HA Exfoliating Cleanser includes the AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) and BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid. These natural acids loosen the bond of dead skin cells to accelerate the natural skin rejuvenation process. This cleanser assists in reducing breakouts, fine lines, wrinkles, skin buildup, as well as signs of premature aging from sun damage, lightening of dark spots and discoloration, improving texture, hydration and reviles younger skin. Jojoba beads exfoliate the loosened skin cells preventing occlusion of pores, controlling breakouts on the face, shoulders and chest revealing fresh and more youthful glowing skin. This face exfoliator makes the skin soft, smooths the texture and hydrate the skin. Gentle exfoliator that can be used once a day morning or night.
“Augment your anti-aging products with AB-HA Exfoliating Cleanser and you won’t need another peel or exfoliator in your anti-aging regime.” Truth In Aging
- Glycolic Acid – A naturally derived Alpha Hydroxy Acid found in sugar cane. Encourages the production of collagen and increases skin exfoliation.
- Salicylic Acid – A natural derived Beta Hydroxy Acid found in Willow Bark extract. It encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture.
- Lactic Acid – A natural derived Alpha Hydroxy Acid reduces breakouts and provides excellent moisture, while refreshing skin texture.
- Jojoba Beads – (Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil) – A natural round bead that will not abrade the delicate skin tissue, helps in the exfoliation of the skin.
- Cleanser – Sulfate-free gentle cleanser to remove dirt.
“I use the AB-HA Exfoliating Cleanser every morning in the shower. I do a light scrub on my face without water, making sure to get the front and back of my neck, and even behind my ears. I let it sit for a minute or two, then apply a bit of warm water and lightly scrub it in before washing it off. I also do the same thing to my chest and shoulders three times a week. I can feel the difference immediately. I think users will be amazed at how it really improves your skin’s appearance, texture, healthy glow and looking younger.” Kenneth Simpson, Skin 2 Skin CEO, Chief Formulator and Co-Founder
“Skin 2 Skin’s AB-HA Exfoliating Cleanser has made its way into my regimen and I have found that it goes way beyond facial cleansing to be a godsend for décolleté and shoulders.
The skin gets a gentle and pleasant massage from jojoba beads. Skin 2 Skin AB-HA Exfoliating Cleanser has a nice creamy texture and a refreshing citrus scent. It is not at all drying, in fact the skin is soft, smooth and hydrated.
Although AB-HA is probably gentle enough to use daily, I used it 2-3 times a week. However, I did happily extend use to my décolleté and shoulders, where it deserves a medal. I am prone to unattractive and annoying breakouts on my chest , back of neck and shoulders. I am especially afflicted at this time of the year, fall and winter when I get itchy and sweaty under layers of winter clothing. For the past few weeks AB-HA has kept my skin glowing and clear.” Marta W. Truth in Aging
“My son has been dealing with some awful acne breakouts, the ab-ha exfoliating cleanser has calmed or lessened the severity of the acne. The age intervention cream is wonderful lightweight and smells so good. We will continue to use skin 2 skin products for all of our skin care needs. Thank you Kenneth.” Heidi C.
“This period of prolonged quarantine has obviously given me much more time at home. I cleaned, organized, threw stuff out…but I didn’t care for and pamper myself. As my hair grew messier and my nails broke off, I forgot the little things I can do to feel better. Like my Skin 2 Skin Care routine. One day I started my day by trying my new AB-HA Exfoliating Cleanser. I left it on for a few minutes until it started to dry, while also rubbing my very over-washed hands with the excess cleanser. Once I rinsed off with cool water and used my Skin 2 Skin 24/7 moisturizer and Revitalizing Eye Cream, I felt wonderful, including my now softened hands. My skin looked great and I was ready to tackle the day with positivity. This is how I start every day now. It’s the little things that count. Thank you Skin 2 Skin.” Cathy C. California
Free of Forbidden Ingredients Including: Parabens, Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Sulfates, PABA, Synthetic Color and Fragrance, and Animal Ingredients. Never tested on animals. Skin 2 Skin healthy skin care products are PETA Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Product Size: 4 fl. oz /118 ml
Supply Length: Approximately 3 month supply
- Dampen, not dripping wet Face and Neck apply one pump of exfoliate to face, one pump to neck front, back and behind ears, avoiding eye area. For decolletage and shoulders apply the same as for face and neck, using excess for back of hands.
- Use gentile circular motion for one to two minutes apply more water if needed.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool to warm water.
For more intense exfoliation:
- Apply one to two pumps to damp hands or cloth and apply to dry skin and gently spread evenly to face and neck, avoiding eyes. Let the product stand for 2 to 3 minutes or longer allowing the AHA and BHA time to achieve maximum results.
- Wet hands with warm water and then massage face and neck. Rinse face and neck with warm water never hot. For décolleté / chest and shoulders follow the same procedure. Best to avoid eye area not to get product in eyes.
For all skin types; use two to three times a week and gentle enough to be used once a day depending on skin type. For use on face, neck, décolletage / chest, shoulders and hands. Alternate with our White Tea Face Wash and use our Enzyme Renewal Mask for ultimate exfoliation and skin renewal for a glowing healthy youthful appearance.
For external use only. If irritation develops discontinue use. Keep away and out of the reach of children.
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peal Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate